2. Breathe deeply.
3. Breathe in through your nose and breathe out through your mouth.
4. Breathe in for a count of four, hold for a count of four, and exhale for a count of four.
5. Breathe when you’re not inclined to be self-aware.
6. Breathe when others are not self-aware.
7. Breathe before you say or do anything unkind.
8. Breathe before you say “Yes.”
9. Breathe before you say “No.”
10. Keep breathing.
What did I miss?
Complete the sentence below and post to the comment section:
11. Breathe when __________________________ . <–Speak your mind!
Thanks to Brian Clark from copyblogger.com for the inspiration .
PDF Poster: If you would like a copy of this PDF poster to tape to the fridge, the office, or your forehead…<– click the link to download.